Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meme's Cookbook

My grandmother was a wonderful cook and loved to spend time in the kitchen making delicious meals. She hand wrote a cookbook of her recipes for her grandchildren about 10 years ago. That hand written cookbook will always be a treasure of mine, but to make sure that I will always have the recipes, I decided to type them all. When thinking about typing out the cookbook, I realized that there are many recipes in the cookbook that I have never made. So, I am going to go through the cookbook, make each recipe and take pictures so that I will always have these recipes and in memory of my sweet grandmother. I know she would be so thrilled to know I did this. I love you Meme, and can't wait to taste all of your wonderful food again!

No comments:

Post a Comment